1. GBD 2019 Colorectal Cancer Collaborators. Global, regional, and national burden of colorectal cancer and its risk factors, 1990-2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 Jul;7(7):627-647.
2. Zheng RS, Zhang SW, Zeng HM, Wang SM, Sun KX, Chen R, Li L, Wei WQ, He J. Cancer incidence and mortality in China, 2016. Journal of the National Cancer Center, 2022 Feb; 2(1): 1-9.
3. Siegel RL, Torre LA, Soerjomataram I, Hayes RB, Bray F, Weber TK, Jemal A. Global patterns and trends in colorectal cancer incidence in young adults. Gut. 2019 Dec;68(12):2179-2185.
4. Jung G, Hernández-Illán E, Moreira L, Balaguer F, Goel A. Epigenetics of colorectal cancer: biomarker and therapeutic potential. Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020 Feb;17(2):111-130.
5. Ng EK, Chong WW, Jin H, Lam EK, Shin VY, Yu J, Poon TC, Ng SS, Sung JJ. Differential expression of microRNAs in plasma of patients with colorectal cancer: a potential marker for colorectal cancer screening. Gut. 2009 Oct;58(10):1375-81.
6. Wu CW, Ng SS, Dong YJ, Ng SC, Leung WW, Lee CW, Wong YN, Chan FK, Yu J, Sung JJ. Detection of miR-92a and miR- 21 in stool samples as potential screening biomarkers for colorectal cancer and polyps. Gut. 2012 May;61(5):739-45.
7. Imperiale TF, Ransohoff DF, Itzkowitz SH, Levin TR, Lavin P, Lidgard GP, Ahlquist DA, Berger BM. Multitarget stool DNA testing for colorectal-cancer screening. N Engl J Med. 2014 Apr 3;370(14):1287-97.
8. Stool-based miR-92a test for colorectal cancer risk population screening. Manuscript in preparation.